Pages

Friday 29 April 2022

Your Education in Hindsight (by Hynessight)

What was the impact of your education on you? Did it affect the person you became and, if so, how?  By education, I am thinking of the more formal contexts of primary, secondary and tertiary for some, rather than incidental learning throughout life.   As I meet and talk with people about their education, it becomes less clear to me how valuable formal education is.  Starting questions could be:-

  1. What learning can you remember being excited by?
  2. How did this influence your career choice?
  3. Did you stay in the career you had chosen?
  4. What did you learn at school/university that had the biggest impact on your life?
  5. What did you learn outside these 3 sectors that had the biggest impact on your life?
If you are prepared to share your answers, I will be more than grateful.  Just write in the comments below or email me direct lhynes89@gmail.com. With your permission, I will share any stories with comments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment