This session follows the smackdown format of 2 - 3 minutes talking by participants who want to share a resource. Great things to try - depending on your purpose.
1. Moodle adaptation - Troy to make moodle look pretty
2. Google Streetview - can take your own 360 photos click on dots using the + button - must be published. This I can use!
3. Multicultural ebooks by kids for kids. Write Our World writeourworld.org
4. Formative - goformative.com - upload a worksheet - feed comes in as soon as the learner touches the screen. Looks very cool for teacher directed work.
5. Nicky Bourgeois (NZ teacher teaching in Bangkok) thewonderment.com - connecting with learners around the world. Adding a creation makes the wondermeter rise.
6. Donna Quizizz - similar to kahoot but the questions appear on their devices. Completely free.
7. Hypothes.is Open source annotation brings up a side bar with annotations threaded discussions, images etc can go in the side
8. Kahoot - good for language!
9. Breakoutedu.com collaborative problem solving. - a heap of games online already made up.
10. Voxer voxer.com combines voice with text, video and photosharing
11. Pobble - Dave Winter! Pobble365.com - a story starter must dos and can dos. creative pictures
12. Symbaloo - digital literacy - cloud based resource to allow students to access resources - publish and available to students - good way to access work
13. Switcher studio switcherstudio.com
14. Appear.in conference room - up to 8 people in a room
15.CS unplugged Computer science field guide csfieldguide.org.nz - for CS teachers in NZ Produced by uni of Canterbury.
16. Writeabout.com - digital writing for classrooms built in writing prompts. Engage , connect to similar groups,
17. Gretchen Kaizena - voice comments on google docs - helps with formative assessment - can enter rubrics as well and can give feedback via those.