- Step 1. Do some reading around future-focused learning and new pedagogies for deep learning. Go on, google it!
- Step 2. Start by getting your learners to talk about what is important in the world.
- Step 3. Let them think about ways they can have a part to play.
- Step 4. Teach them ways of working on being communicative, collaborative, connected, creative, critically thinking, and expressing their character or culture
- Step 5. Build on their individual skills and talents.
You won't stop wondering why you ever thought National Standards were so great.